OPTIONS FOR YOUR STYLE & BUDGET
Our experienced catering coordinator, Joanne Romani, will transform your wedding vision into an exceptional experience for you and your guests. Her caring, creative attention is there at every step of your journey. Joanne looks forward to truly making your dreams come true— but rainbows and unicorns must be provided by client! We have the extensive knowledge to pair your menu with regional wines and we respect your desire to modify our suggestions to suit your taste, traditions and budget.
Whether as part of a business meeting, a retreat or a special gathering with a wine related group, the unique character of wineries makes them the ideal choice for a truly special event. The venues have as much personality as their wines and range from the truly rustic and casual to the most elegant of settings. From drop-off plated appetizers to fully served wine pairing feasts, we help with the details of location and style —you create the guest list and the occasion!
Life has many celebratory occasions and there’s no need to limit ourselves to our wedding day alone. Set aside the rituals, pomp and rented public venue in favor of the warm, relaxed feeling that a home and its surroundings provide. It’s very liberating. Graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, engagement parties, new home, welcome home, bon voyage, annual Easter brunch and yes, we catered a dog’s birthday party. You see the possibilities. We’re happy to design a menu reflecting your traditions and taste preferences.
HANS FAHDEN VINEYARDS
We’re very proud to partner with Hans Fahden Vineyards at their exquisite location for “that special day.” Nestled in the western hills between Calistoga and Santa Rosa, Hans Fahden provides a serene, picturesque and intimate experience culminating in a candle lit wedding dinner in the caves. For busy couples or those who live outside the area, explore their thoughtfully designed programs that feature an almost “one stop shopping” approach with the caterer, florist, DJ, videographer/ photographer included in the price!
Our catering menus follow the seasons as well, but we’re very flexible in creating menus for your particular tastes and those of your guests. We’re also flexible with the style and level of service you prefer–traditional hand service for passed hors d’oeuvres and each seated course, to decorated buffets, or family style with platters for the table to share. We’ll clarify our staffing needs to you based on the type of service, the menu and location, or it’s also possible to do a simple “drop off” buffet of plattered foods for your guests to enjoy–sort of “Napa Valley casual” style. Contact us for some fresh ideas or request your favorite foods or cuisine.
Examples of seasonal items for wine and cocktails.
- Arancini ~ Crispy Risotto Balls with Basil Pesto
- Strawberries Topped with Goat Cheese, Pepper & Balsamic Syrup
- Cabernet Marinated Beef Skewers with Smoked Onion Topping
- Soup “Shooters” ~ From Creamy Asparagus to Chilled Gazpacho
- Ahi Tuna Tartare with Avocado, Mango, Ginger and Sesame-Soy Aioli
- Scampi Filled Asiago Toast with Garlic and Lemon Zest
Seasonal ideas for a first course, from salads to soup and more.
- Puree of Smoked Butternut Squash Soup
- Salad of Baby Greens, Mache, Arugula, Roasted Beets and Pickled Fennel in Citrus Vinaigrette
- Nectarine, Prosciutto and Creamy Burrata with Basil Chiffonade, Toasted Almonds and Crostini
Let the seasonal climate help you decide on your choices.
- “Land & Sea” Angus Flat Iron Steak and Grilled Skewered Salmon with Creamy Garlic Potato Puree, Baby Spinach, Red Wine Reduction and Tomato-Brandy Aioli
- Seared Crispy Chicken Breast Stuffed with Prosciutto, Spinach and Fontina, Herbed Farro, Seasonal Vegetables and Truffled Chicken Jus
- Braised Lamb Shank or Pork Osso Bucco with Smoked Gouda Polenta and Red Wine ~ Herb Braising Liquids, Seasonal Vegetables
- Seafood Risotto with Scallops, Prawns and Clams, Saffron ~ Tomato Risotto, “Confetti Vegetables,” Garlic Toast
Will it be chocolate, seasonal fruits, nut based or a blend?
- Warm Chocolate Torte with Drizzle of Raspberry Sauce and Vanilla Crème Chantilly
- Platters of Fine Cheeses to Share, with Crackers and Crostini, Dried Nuts and Fruits, Local Honey
- Tartelettes Filled with Whipped Lemon Curd, Seasonal Fruits, Toasted Almonds and Amaretto Whipped Cream
The children’s preferences with parental approval!
Tell us of any allergies or dietary restrictions.